Korean beauty brands have been well-known for using natural ingredients for a long time, and probably rose is still one of the most widely used floral extracts in skin care.
Turning toward natural ingredients for skincare needs has become more and more popular recently. People want to reconnect with nature by incorporating one of these wonders into their daily routine. Whether it is in home-treatments or in spa, unmodified and organic ingredients are now at the forefront of skincare and beauty research.
Let’s simplify your skincare routine and minimise the risk of reactions to harsh chemical substances by harnessing the natural power of plant-based ingredients.
Rose - a symbol of love with a long history
One of the most familiar natural ingredients with us is rose extract, the one absolutely has an incredible array of skin healing properties.
For centuries, roses have been a symbol of love and romance. Appearing at least 35 million years ago in the fossil record, roses have a long history of use in medicine and beauty. Until now, there are more than 150 species of roses.
Rose petals and rose hips are used mainly in health and beauty products. The petal is not only filled with antioxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids, and minerals, but also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. While rose hip is popular as a source of supplement for vitamin C in skincare. Whether in a form of a toner, serum or moisturiser, this skin-loving ingredient can be beneficial to all skin types.
What are the skin benefits of rose extract?
- Anti-inflammatory: rose extracts are well-known for its skin-soothing properties, it has the ability to heal and soothe irritated skin, redness.
- Moisturising: its extremely moisturising properties that can protect skin from moisture loss, bringing instant relief to dry and dehydrated skin types. It's popularly used in toner to hydrate, soften skin and minimize the appearance of large pores.
- Antioxidant: rose water and rose oil are packed with vitamin A and E, which can help fighting against aging free radicals, smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and reducing the look of age spots, to keep skin looking young and beautiful.
- Treat acne-prone: including tons of anti-inflammatory benefits in rosehip help reduce redness and treat breakouts caused by bacteria, fortify protecting skin barriers.
- Control excess oil production: rose water help to balance out moisture meaning it increases water content in the skin to control excess oil production.
How to refresh your skincare regimen with rose extract?
Tuning your skincare daily toward natural ingredients to protect your skin away from the chemical reactions by incorporating this floral ingredient to your skincare regime. Here are the best rose skincare products:
d'Alba Piedmont White Truffle Vital Spray Serum
A skin boosting serum spray is Infused with soothing Jacho oil and 3 types of deep hydrating oil including Rosehip Oil, Rose Oil and Scented Geranium Flower Oil that help soothe, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin instantly.
BANOBAGI Calming Care Moisturising Cream
Formulated with 10 types of acid hyaluronic and rose extract, this hydrating gel cream sinks into the skin to soothe skin and hydrate inner skin layers, leaving it feeling refreshed and smooth. Fast-absorbing, lightweight and silky in texture perfectly fit for spring and summer – the ritual of calming.
Heimish Bulgarian Rose Hydrogel Eye Patch
Brighten dark circles under your eyes and keep the skin stay firm with these eye patches which formulated with Bulgarian rose water, a full skin-benefiting includes vitamins and minerals, plus ultra-hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties.
Briskin Origin Nature Mask -Rose
This natural plant mask created by 100% natural ingredients contains more than 50% of Rosa damascena flower extract to help tighten your loose skin and enhance elasticity while keeping the skin soft and smooth. Imagine the experience of rose petals gently falling on your face and the feeling of relaxing scent of the rose.
SHANGPREE Aroma Blend Moisture Mask
Shangpree Aroma Blend Moisture Mask enriched with heavenly Rose Water and professionally blended Aroma Oils keep your skin smooth and supple.
Feeling like to take some time to ''Stop and smell the roses? We certainly are!